- Online Shop
- Club & Spa
- Latest News
- Time at the Bar....
- Cult Skincare Brand Scoops Triple Win in Consumer-Led Beauty Awards
- Luxury Treatment Brand on Board at Congresbury Spa
- Green Machines Place Congresbury Health Club As World Leader
- Hair Salon Extends Lease At North Somerset Heath Club
- SUGARY SIN BIN HELPS HEALTH CLUB MEMBERS KICK THE HABIT
- Free 7 Day Membership
- Don’t Jog in the Smog!
- Skinny Living
- Shake, Shake
- Taken with a pinch of..
- Stick the kettle on luv....
- Burns night at Cadbury House
- Protein Power
- Winter Warmers
- Wok Should I choose
- Primal Patterns...
- Out with the old...
- Pinch an inch...
- Not just a fad....
- Muddy Sunday
- Online Class Booking has arrived at theclub...
- New products and treatment rooms at the spa
- Green Fingers Workout..
- New GM at South West's premier hotel
- 40 Winks...
- Buddy Up....
- Turn the frown upside down...
- Fast Food Suicide...
- Fat shredding - the easy way
- Good carb - bad carb?
- Heart Healthy
- Minimalist Fitness
- North Somerset spa voted best in the country
- FIVE UP AND STILL GOING STRONG
- Run for Fun in Wrington
- Local health club helps Andrew prepare for UK challenge
- Kelly's in Skins tights
- Kelly Brook oozes sex appeal in upcoming Skins cameo
- Spa Reviews
Luxury Treatment Brand on Board at Congresbury Spa
The UK’s leading provider of luxury skincare products and treatments will be announcing its arrival at a North Somerset spa in the form of its own unique double-decker bus!
thespa at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House will be adding pioneering British brand Elemis to its treatment menu alongside the current Pevonia Botanica lines from late November, giving customers a range of treatment opportunties.
To celebrate the launch the ‘Treatments on Tour’ SpaBus will be visiting the venue on Wednesday 28 November where guests can enjoy a choice of five treatments performed by one of the professional Elemis Angels.
The £10 treatments on the double-decker SpaBus, are given on either an Intellegent Massage Chair or a Spot-On Shiatsu Chair for instant relaxation and rejuvenation and raise money for one of Elemis’ chosen charities.
thespa manager Sophie Joules said: “It’s great for thespa to be able to offer customers not one but two luxury treatment lines and we’re happy to welcome Elemis on board!
“Elemis uses a combination of natural active ingredients with cutting-edge technology and offers some of the most influential anti-ageing products and professional spa-therapies the beauty industry has seen, so it’s great to have secured them.
“Customers are invited to come along on the 28th to sample the new range on-board the SpaBus. It’s a great opportunity to have a sneak peak at what we will be offering at a discounted price. The treatments only last 15 minutes so even if you’re short on time, we’d love you to pop down.”
Visitors can choose from a skin booster facial, a stress-away shoulder to scalp massage, a sole rescue foot treatment, an exotic hand and arm re-energiser or a re-charge power back massage.
Also on-board there will be chances to win Elemis prizes, mini hand massages, one-to-one consultations and a beauty workshop.
Sophie continued: “At thespa we are always keen to keep developing and improving our service and offerings. We are committed to bringing our customers the best in the region so adding Elemis to our menu is a great step forward.”
To book a slot on the Elemis SpaBus call thespa on 01934837231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about thespa click here >>